Your business is your livelihood. Protect your buildings, equipment, stock and liability to ensure continuation of your operations after a loss.
Typical business insurance policies provide coverage for your assets such as equipment, buildings, furniture, computers and stock. It will be based on your choice of Replacement Cost or cash value and be subject to a deductibles range from $500 and above (the higher the deductible, the less the premium).
The policy can include Liability coverage to protect you from litigation due to bodily injury or property damage you cause to other parties such as your customers, product users and your landlord. Legal defence costs are also included.
Your business may also require these coverages:
- Business Interruption: to ensure continued income after a fire or other peril closes your business. Your business may have to close but you may still have to pay rent and sometimes keep key personnel; this insurance will cover those ongoing expenses
- Computer Breakdown coverage
- Theft or disappearance of cash and employee dishonesty
- Income Protection/Business Interruption Insurance
- Valuable Papers/Accounts Receivables
- Professional Liability: to protect you from lawsuits for errors and omissions
- Directors and officers
- Products Liability: if your product injures a consumer and you are sued
- Completed operations: liability coverage for your work
We specialize in insurance plans for these types of businesses:
- Commercial Building owners (apartments, office buildings)
- Tour/Travel companies
- Automobile Repair Garages
- Retail stores
- Wholesalers & Distributors
- Beauty Salons
- Offices and Professionals
- Gardeners, Landscapers
- Contractors, Tradesmen
- Construction Projects, New Home Construction
- Any other business
We can customize any policy to suit your needs. If you would like a quote for your business insurance, just give us a call and we’ll get some information from you or email you a questionnaire. We can usually provide a prompt quote. Contact Kamloops Insurance to find out more.